Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great words of advice

I'm currently waking up slowly as they say, with a cup of coffee and a google search for fellow weight-loss bloggers. Cause I figure the best way to stay motivated is to offer up some motivation to others, right? Well I came across this blog "Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit" - aside from the hilarious about me page which I recommend you read for a good giggle, his post from yesterday was a great way to start today. Here's a little snippet:

"You’ve got 86,400 seconds to work with and I’d like to encourage you to spend at least a few thousand of them working to make this weight-loss journey you’re on a success.

Yesterday may not have been your best day, but yesterday is dead and gone. Yesterday’s a fading memory, a train that’s long since left the station, a house that’s been boarded up and abandoned." Read whole post here

On a side note, yesterday's butt kicking workout did indeed kick my tush as I suspected. Muscle aches are starting to happen, which I'm kinda happy about. Means I worked like I should. Tomorrow will be killer though - it's always worse the second day after strength training. Will have to plan some yoga in there to get me through. But hey good news - as of this morning I'm at 227.5 - better to be going down than up! Well off to work, see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment